Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Tea Shop!


I finally scanned in the floor plan of Tea Times Three, the titular title of my book. It isn't really in scale... And I think it needs more tables. But this is the basic idea. I hope you like it! I may upload a larger version to my deviant art gallery which if you've never been is here http://spiderliing666.deviantart.com/

I know that this is FAR in the future, (and up to the publisher if and when I get one) but I would like to include a map of the town, something like the maps in the Mitford series. The first couple of Mitford books also have chapter illustration which I think is really cool for a literary book. All books should have pictures in my opinion!

At some point I will also need to begin working on the recipes which I hope the publisher will also include.

No comments:

Post a Comment