Sunday, August 15, 2010

2/3 of the way done!

That's if my math is correct. I have realized, at this date I didn't write in anything about the two shops which neighbor the tea shop that the witches opened. Surely the owners must have something to say about three witches next door!! I can't believe I didn't think of that before! I have written in two new shops, Pickett's Antique Mall and One Pearl, Two the knitting and fabric store.

At least the way T3 is written I can go back to the very beginning and add a an arc for the neighboring proprietors. I think I will also be able to work Geoffry, owner of Callister's Dry Goods in more along with the other business owners.

That can wait until draft two thankfully. Until then it's onward and upward!!

I'm researching an idea for a middle grade book and as further research I have checked out a bunch of MG from the library. I think I've sunk myself a little, I have too many books to read!! Oh my!

Lately I have had so many ideas for books I can't believe it! I'm getting down what I can without actually starting another book! Bad Che! No starting new book until one is done! I hit upon an idea for a YA horror novel. Very early Thomas Ligotti, a little bit Lovecraft, and a teeny bit Sights Unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment