Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am submitting to an anthology! I decided to try and 'get out there' more by writing some short stories. And I was more than a little inspired by the Write One Sub One thread Absolute Write. My intended anthology had a word count cut off of 5k but get this! I found another anthology to submit to! It must be fate! Anyway the story is going here http://bramblingbooks.blogspot.com/

I am also working on a novella with the same character from my short. Actually- it goes like this. The 1st story I started was getting too long and I decided novella was the answer. Began story the 2nd starring the same character as story the 1st. But had to quit work on story the 1st in order to finish story the 2nd. Have now miss placed story the 1st.

AND I still need to finish my novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment